- 04 May 20: To support working from home measures, a temporary connection has been set up. You can now download NMR files from outside Chula via VPN:
**For Bruker&Varian Instruments: http://bit.ly/2L0aBsL (changed from the old link http://bit.ly/3akRN1v)
**For JEOL Instrument: http://bit.ly/3bphvmY (same as before)
Please log in with the normal user/pw for each server.
- 31 Mar 20: To conform with the social distancing measures of the Thai government and Chulalongkorn University, the NMR facilities are not open for both internal and external services until further notice.
- 26 Dec 19: The JEOL instrument will not be open for service during the New Year holidays starting from 15:00 on Friday 27th Dec 2019 to Wednesday 1st Jan 2020. During this period, the instrument room will be locked. Any finished samples should be removed from the instrument room before the long weekend. The service will resume on Thursday 2nd Jan 2020 am. Those who book the overnight slot of the JEOL instrument during these out-of-service periods please contact TA (Mint) before 12:00 of Friday 27th Dec 2019 otherwise your booking will be canceled. Please note that the working hours in 2020 remain to be 0700-1900 Mon-Fri until further notice. Happy holidays!
- 15 Nov 19: The JEOL NMR instrument is now fixed by JEOL engineers who had to open the probe to see what was wrong, therefore it took some time. The problem was that a piece of magnetic dirt found its way inside the probe. To prevent this problem in the future, all users must ensure that the outside of the tube and the sample holder is absolutely clean before putting into the sample slot. The instrument is now available for general users from 13:00 of Fri 15 Nov 19. The NMR committee apologizes for any inconvenience and hope everyone will help us to take the best care of the instrument.
- 01 Nov 19: The 2nd round JEOL 500 MHz NMR instrument training will be opened for new users on Thursday 21 Nov 19 pm (1300-1430 in Eng, 1430-1600 in Thai). Please apply at: https://forms.gle/UMMo9EFPoZ6fR4nf8 by Monday 18th Nov 18:00. Existing users who missed the last training may also use the same form.
- 01 Nov 19: Now all users can check the availability of the JEOL instrument (which may be occasionally booked by NMR staff) under the menu "View booking schedule" in your main page after loging in. However, please note that general users are not allowed to book this instrument because you can always put your experiments on the autosampler queue any time that the instrument is available.
- 15 Oct 19: Both the Bruker and Varian Instruments are out of service at present. The booking system is being disabled until further notice. We are in the process of testing the new JEOL instrument and we will give the training as soon as it is ready for the service. This is expected to be within Oct 2019. We hope you understand the situation and thank you for your patience.
- 12 Sep 19: The Bruker instrument is out of service due to malfunctioning of the shimming system. We will try to have it fixed as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can still use the Varian instrument for simple 1H experiments.
- 12 Sep 19: The new Linux server is up and running. The 2019 files for both Bruker and Varian instruments are now available, and the rest are being transferred. You can access these files using the same username and passwords as before.
- 02 Sep 19: The Linux server for NMR file transfer is being set up and at present are not fully functioning. The files are not usable at the moment and hopefully this will be fixed by the end of this week (06 Sep 19). If you need the files urgently please contact TA.
- 11 Feb 19: Due to the longer than expected service of NMR FTP server, a temporary FTP server has been set up for NMR file transfer. Users can access the files starting from Jan 2019 using the same IP and log in information as the previous one. If you need older files, please contact TA. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 21 Mar 14: ขณะนี้ได้ซ่อมแซมปั๊มพ์ลมของเครื่อง Bruker เสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้ว ขณะนี้กำลังอยู่ระหว่างทดสอบระบบ จะเปิดให้ใช้งานได้ตั้งแต่เวลา 0600 น. ของวันเสาร์ที่ 22 มี.ค. 57 เป็นต้นไป
-10 Mar 14: ด้วยปั๊มพ์ลมของเครื่อง Bruker ชำรุดเสียหายตั้งแต่ช่วงเช้าของวันจันทร์ที่ 10 มี.ค. 57 โดยมีกลิ่นเหม็นไหม้ จึงของดใช้งานเครื่อง Bruker จนกว่าจะซ่อมแล้วเสร็จ โปรดติดตามความคืบหน้าที่เว็บไซต์นี้